A WEDNESDAY NIGHT GROUP - NEW Study!
NEW Wednesday Prayer & Healing Group Study
If you have ever been made to feel less than by a parent, spouse, a culture or community; been bullied, felt left out or lonely and have responded using worldly or self-destructive means to feel better, this study may put you on the pathway to healing. Or, if you want to be present to someone who is struggling with these issues, you may find the study beneficial.
Starting October 24th on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 in the Church Parlor, our Linden Heights Prayer & Healing Group will be reading & discussing ...
UNINVITED: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out and Lonely
by Lysa TerKeurst
Together, one chapter at a time, we will tackle the topic of rejection & how to stay strong, stable and filled with God’s peace when being criticized, torn down or cast aside by those around you.
- The Wednesday Night Group meets at 6:30 p.m. in the church parlor weekly September through May and once a month June through August. The group is open to all, welcomes newcomers, and is available to any persons who desire prayer.
- RESTING IN GOD generally is offered the third Wednesday of the month
at 7:00 p.m. in the church parlor and is open to all. It is a time
of soaking prayer designed to allow participants to experience the
strengthening and renewing love of our Lord and Savior –to REST
in His presence. Sessions typically last 45-50 minutes. In quietness
and trust is your strength. (Isaiah 30:15)
- SUNDAY PRAYER & HEALING FELLOWSHIP GROUP encourages the growth of its members into a more intimate relationship with Jesus and a richer prayer life.
The Prayer & Healing Fellowship Group will meet at 2 pm on Sundays. We will read and discuss one chapter at a time: The Spirit-Filled Life: Discover the Joy of Surrendering to the Holy Spirit by Dr. Charles Stanley. All are welcome to join!
If you want to know…
* more about the the Third Person of the Trinity, the Holy Spirit, is, and the Spirit’s purpose in your walk with God
* how to live with more JOY and PEACE in your life than the average Christian you know the through the Holy Spirit
In an informal, relaxed setting with light demand on your time, this might be for you!
- ANNUAL FOUR-DAY RETREAT, held at the Middle Creek Manor in Pennsylvania, incorporates prayer, healing, spiritual growth, games, and lots of fun. Sponsored by the Sunday night group, it welcomes all.
- PRAYER VIGILS (one during Advent and one during Lent) start on Friday
evening and end on Saturday evening, inviting persons to spend a scheduled
hour in prayer at the church or at home.
- PRAYER TABLE AT CHURCH FLEA MARKET is where persons from the Wednesday night group offer healing prayer to all who are buying and selling.
- PRAYER AT THE LIVE NATIVITY is available in the church sanctuary
and is staffed by the Wednesday night group.
For more information on any of these prayer activities, email email@example.com
- HEALING PRAYER AT MORNING WORSHIP is given by the pastor as members offer their concerns and joys.